Savannah Taylor, CLC
Savannah Taylor is a Certified Lactation Counselor, providing non-judgmental, evidenced-based, and holistic in home lactation support.
Breastfeeding or chestfeeding is normal, natural, and a life-giving experience. However, it is an experience that should not go unsupported. Wether you need support adjusting to parenthood, figuring out hunger cues, have questions about your baby or babies latch, or you are dealing with more serious concerns, I am here to support you wholly. Our counseling sessions take place in your home on your time, where we can assess a complete feed, go over your history, discuss any concerns or questions, and formulate a plan of action for the future.
Why should I contact a Savannah Taylor, CLC?
- Support and empathy for the postpartum period
- Pain with feeding
- Milk supply concerns
- Concerns about your baby’s behavior
- Questions about pumping, bottle feeding, SNS, or returning to work
- Flat or inverted nipples
- Postpartum depression or anxiety (can be amplified by feeding stress)
- Challenges in your home life that may make breast/chestfeeding difficult
- Any questions!!!